- The TABS Cashbook Module is part of the TABS General Accounts system, which consists of the following modules:
- General Ledger
- Debtors Ledger (Accounts Receivable)
- Creditors Ledger (Accounts Payable)
The system is truly online, with all updating performed on completion of each transaction, eliminating the need for any end of day processing.
- The TABS Cashbook will control all cash transactions within an organisation.
- This module will support multiple bank accounts, with formal bank reconciliation facilities.
- Cashbook Receipts and Payments may be processed to Debtors and Creditors accounts respectively. Direct receipt/payment transactions are processed into the TABS General Ledger.
- GST calculations are performed and GST transactions written (where applicable).
- An automatic payment process will enable supplier invoices to be selected (based on pre-set payment terms). Payments may be made via cheque or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
- Bank Reconciliation facilities will compare the TABS Cashbook to the physical bank statement and optionally to the TABS General Ledger. This three-way reconciliation will provide an important check on the integrity of the entire system.
- Utilising transaction tracing, accrual based accounts may be converted or analyzed in purely cash terms.
Standard Reporting Available
- Reports available from the TABS Cashbook include:
- Cashbook Transactions
- Creditor Cheques
- Bank Deposit Slips
- Bank Statement
- Selected Purchases for Payment
- Bank Reconciliation
- Confirmed Payments List
- Cash Analysis Report