- The TABS Asset Register will maintain details on all fixed assets owned by the business. The Asset Register supports the following Asset Types:
- Depreciable Assets
- Non-Depreciable Assets
- Hire Purchased
- Fixed Assets details may be passed automatically to the Asset Register from the TABS Cashbook, Creditors Ledger or General Ledger.
- Assets will need to be classified into major groups and sub-groups, and assigned the appropriate depreciation method (prime cost, diminishing-value, or variable).
- Book and Tax depreciation values are maintained separately for each asset, together with written-down and residual values.
- Asset additions, depreciation and disposals are recorded by the system.
- Free-format memo notes may be recorded against each asset.
- A stocktake facility will enable asset labels to be printed and the location of each asset confirmed/updated.
Standard Reporting Available
- Standard reports are available from the Asset Register. These include:
- Asset Master File List
- Asset Status Report
- Asset Stocktake/Location List
- Depreciation Schedule
- Payment Schedule
- General Ledger Assignments
- Disposal Report
- Location Report
- Repairs and Maintenance Report
- Asset Barcode Labels
- Stocktake Worksheets
- Stocktake Variance Report